The term ‘Wales Air Ambulance’ or ‘WAA’ or ‘Welsh Air Ambulance Charitable Trust’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ty Elusen, Ffordd Angel, Llanelli Gate, Dafen. SA14 8LQ. Our registered charity number is 1083645. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Wales Air Ambulance and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Wales Air Ambulance. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Wales Air Ambulance takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Wales Air Ambulance - © Welsh Air Ambulance Charitable Trust 2009. All rights reserved.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The names, images, pictures and logos identifying Wales Air Ambulance, are proprietary marks of Wales Air Ambulance. Copying and distribution of our logos, images, pictures, and/or any other third party copies is not permitted without prior approval from Wales Air Ambulance. Requests for permission to use our images, pictures and logos should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lottery For terms and conditions specifically relating to Wales Air Ambulance’s Lifesaving Lottery, please visit our lottery terms and conditions page.
We welcome and encourage open discussion on Wales Air Ambulance’s social media sites - including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter - and look forward to any comments, stories and experiences you want to share.
We do make reasonable efforts to monitor participation, respond to comments and enquiries and ensure that users stay on topic. The opinions and or views expressed on Wales Air Ambulance’s social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter, represent the thoughts of individual users and online communities, and not necessarily those of Wales Air Ambulance or any of our employees or trustees. The opinions and views expressed on these pages do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with the site, the staff involved with maintaining the site or any members of the site.
While Wales Air Ambulance makes reasonable efforts to monitor and/or moderate content posted on its social media platforms, we do not moderate all comments and cannot always respond in a timely manner to online requests for information. Wales Air Ambulance reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems are inappropriate. Comments including, but not limited to, the following may be deleted or edited by the moderators:
- Inappropriate or abusive comments
- Off-topic and redundant comments or images, including content not related to or affiliated with us
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e. making negative personal or untrue comments about another user, Wales Air Ambulance, our employees and trustees, and moderators or administrators)
- Posts that in any way violate or relate to violations of Wales Air Ambulance copyright
- Posts or comments or images that are not deemed to be in keeping with the appropriate spirit of our social media platforms and their content
All links to other websites or pages on Wales Air Ambulance’s social media sites are provided as a service to readers, but such linkage does not constitute endorsement of those sites by Wales Air Ambulance, and as such we are not responsible for the content of external websites or other pages on the social media platform.
By submitting content to any of Wales Air Ambulance’s social media sites, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public, and that Wales Air Ambulance may use this information for internal and external promotional purposes and fundraising purposes. Please note that other participants may use your posted information beyond the control of Wales Air Ambulance. If you do not wish to have the information you have made available via this site used, published, copied and/or reprinted, please do not post on this page.
Wales Air Ambulance Trading Limited Terms and Conditions
In these terms, the reference to 'Wales Air Ambulance’ means Wales Air Ambulance Trading Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Welsh Air Ambulance Charitable Trust whose registered office is at Tŷ Elusen, Ffordd Angel, Llanelli Gate, Dafen, Llanelli, SA14 8LQ; charity registration number 1083645 (England and Wales). Registered as a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales (4036600). Any reference to 'you' means the person purchasing the goods. Any reference to 'shop' means our online shop accessed via www.walesairambulance.com/onlineshop.
All the profits from the sale of items on the online shop are gifted to Wales Air Ambulance and go towards funding the provision of HEMS (helicopter emergency medical services) and air ambulance transfers, for the protection of human life in Wales.
By ordering and purchasing products through the online shop you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions laid out below. These are the terms and conditions upon which you are buying your goods from Wales Air Ambulance. Please read them carefully before submitting your order.
- This contract is governed by English and Welsh Law.
- If you have any questions please contact the Customer Services team by email email@example.com, or call them on 0300 0152 999 (option1) - open 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Wales Air Ambulance reserves the right to use the funds from the sale of merchandise where they are most needed to continue to support its charitable activity.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy of your order, including the accuracy of the text, contact details and delivery information submitted. Wales Air Ambulance cannot accept responsibility for orders that have not been delivered as a result of incorrect details nor can we accept responsibility for spelling mistakes. Please check your order carefully before submission.
- You agree to remain bound by these Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) for as long as you wish to use our site.
- Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- These terms and conditions do not, in any way, affect your statutory rights.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, images, descriptions and prices of the Products are accurate and correct at the time of their entry and upload onto the Website.
- We reserve the right to refuse orders where information has been uploaded to the Website incorrectly, including prices and product descriptions.
- All product sizes and weights are approximate.
- Wales Air Ambulance reserves the right to change the specification of the products featured on the website.
- Supplies of products are subject to availability. If we are unable to fulfil your order our customer services team will contact you to discuss the provision of a substitute item or to process a refund.
Postage & Packaging
- Postage and packaging will be an additional charge added on to the value of your order. The charity can only accept orders online for delivery within the British Isles and BFPO address. For information about overseas delivery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 0300 0152 999 (option 1), or write to: Wales Air Ambulance, Tŷ Elusen, Ffordd Angel, Llanelli Gate, Dafen, Llanelli, SA14 8LQ, UK.
- All product prices shown on the shop are the set retail price (inclusive of VAT). They do not include postage and packing. Postage and packaging prices will need to be added at the order confirmation stage of your transaction (see clause 3 below). Any offers are subject to specific restricted timeframes and may only be used once per customer unless specified otherwise.
- Postage is charged at £1.99 for orders up to and including £20. For orders of £20.01 and over, postage will be free (excluding Heli-Wellies). Your order will usually be delivered within 7 working days; however, please allow 14 days.
- Your card payments are always secure. Credit and debit card details are handled via SSL encryption to PayPal, who process all transactions on Wales Air Ambulance’s behalf. PayPal payments are taken at the point of transaction.
- Where payment is by credit/debit card the person ordering must be the credit/debit cardholder or have the cardholder's permission. Should the cardholder deny that permission was granted, you may be subject to legal action.
- If you are not satisfied with any item for any reason, please refer to our returns policy.
- If you would like to return an unwanted item please be advised that we will only be able to offer a refund to the individual who purchased the item. If you would like to exchange the unwanted item we will be obliged to notify the purchaser.