The term ‘Wales Air Ambulance’ or ‘WAA’ or ‘Welsh Air Ambulance Charitable Trust’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ty Elusen, Phoenix Way, Swansea. SA7 9LA. Our registered charity number is 1083645. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. ###li
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Wales Air Ambulance and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Wales Air Ambulance. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Wales Air Ambulance takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Wales Air Ambulance - © Welsh Air Ambulance Charitable Trust 2009. All rights reserved.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The names, images, pictures and logos identifying Wales Air Ambulance, are proprietary marks of Wales Air Ambulance. Copying and distribution of our logos, images, pictures, and/or any other third party copies is not permitted without prior approval from Wales Air Ambulance. Requests for permission to use our images, pictures and logos should be directed to ###a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com. Lottery For terms and conditions specifically relating to Wales Air Ambulance’s Lifesaving Lottery, please visit our lottery terms and conditions page.
We welcome and encourage open discussion on Wales Air Ambulance’s social media sites - including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter - and look forward to any comments, stories and experiences you want to share.
We do make reasonable efforts to monitor participation, respond to comments and enquiries and ensure that users stay on topic. The opinions and or views expressed on Wales Air Ambulance’s social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter, represent the thoughts of individual users and online communities, and not necessarily those of Wales Air Ambulance or any of our employees or trustees. The opinions and views expressed on these pages do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with the site, the staff involved with maintaining the site or any members of the site.
While Wales Air Ambulance makes reasonable efforts to monitor and/or moderate content posted on its social media platforms, we do not moderate all comments and cannot always respond in a timely manner to online requests for information. Wales Air Ambulance reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems are inappropriate. Comments including, but not limited to, the following may be deleted or edited by the moderators:
- Inappropriate or abusive comments
- Off-topic and redundant comments or images, including content not related to or affiliated with us
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e. making negative personal or untrue comments about another user, Wales Air Ambulance, our employees and trustees, and moderators or administrators)
- Posts that in any way violate or relate to violations of Wales Air Ambulance copyright
- Posts or comments or images that are not deemed to be in keeping with the appropriate spirit of our social media platforms and their content
All links to other websites or pages on Wales Air Ambulance’s social media sites are provided as a service to readers, but such linkage does not constitute endorsement of those sites by Wales Air Ambulance, and as such we are not responsible for the content of external websites or other pages on the social media platform.
By submitting content to any of Wales Air Ambulance’s social media sites, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public, and that Wales Air Ambulance may use this information for internal and external promotional purposes and fundraising purposes. Please note that other participants may use your posted information beyond the control of Wales Air Ambulance. If you do not wish to have the information you have made available via this site used, published, copied and/or reprinted, please do not post on this page.
Postage & packaging
P&P costs are based on current prices by Royal Mail for posting to mainland UK. If your order is over a certain size or needs to be posted overseas, prices may vary. In these cases, we will contact you to confirm the cost of your postage.