Wales Air Ambulance Trading Limited Terms and Conditions
In these terms,
the reference to 'Wales Air Ambulance’ means Wales Air Ambulance Trading
Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Welsh Air Ambulance
Charitable Trust whose registered office is at Tŷ Elusen, Ffordd Angel,
Llanelli Gate, Dafen, Llanelli, SA14 8LQ; charity registration number
1083645 (England and Wales). Registered as a company limited by
guarantee in England and Wales (4036600). Any reference to 'you' means
the person purchasing the goods. Any reference to 'shop' means our
online shop accessed via www.walesairambulance.com/onlineshop.
All the profits from the sale of items on the online shop are gifted to Wales Air Ambulance and go towards funding the provision of HEMS (helicopter emergency medical services) and air ambulance transfers, for the protection of human life in Wales.
By ordering and purchasing products through the online shop you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions laid out below. These are the terms and conditions upon which you are buying your goods from Wales Air Ambulance. Please read them carefully before submitting your order.
- This contract is governed by English and Welsh Law.
- If you have any questions please contact the Customer Services team by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call them on 0300 0152 999 (option1) - open 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Wales Air Ambulance reserves the right to use the funds from the sale of merchandise where they are most needed to continue to support its charitable activity.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy of your order, including the accuracy of the text, contact details and delivery information submitted. Wales Air Ambulance cannot accept responsibility for orders that have not been delivered as a result of incorrect details nor can we accept responsibility for spelling mistakes. Please check your order carefully before submission.
- You agree to remain bound by these Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) for as long as you wish to use our site.
- Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- These terms and conditions do not, in any way, affect your statutory rights.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, images, descriptions and prices of the Products are accurate and correct at the time of their entry and upload onto the Website.
- We reserve the right to refuse orders where information has been uploaded to the Website incorrectly, including prices and product descriptions.
- All product sizes and weights are approximate.
- Wales Air Ambulance reserves the right to change the specification of the products featured on the website.
- Supplies of products are subject to availability. If we are unable to fulfil your order our customer services team will contact you to discuss the provision of a substitute item or to process a refund.
Postage & Packaging
- Postage and packaging will be an additional charge added on to the value of your order. The charity can only accept orders online for delivery within the British Isles and BFPO address. For information about overseas delivery, please email email@example.com, telephone 0300 0152 999 (option 1), or write to: Wales Air Ambulance, Tŷ Elusen, Ffordd Angel, Llanelli Gate, Dafen, Llanelli, SA14 8LQ, UK.
- All product prices shown on the shop are the set retail price (inclusive of VAT). They do not include postage and packing. Postage and packaging prices will need to be added at the order confirmation stage of your transaction (see clause 3 below). Any offers are subject to specific restricted timeframes and may only be used once per customer unless specified otherwise.
- Postage is charged at £1.99 for orders up to and including £20. For orders of £20.01 and over, postage will be free (excluding Heli-Wellies). Your order will usually be delivered within 7 working days; however, please allow 14 days.
- Your card payments are always secure. Credit and debit card details are handled via SSL encryption to PayPal, who process all transactions on Wales Air Ambulance’s behalf. PayPal payments are taken at the point of transaction.
- Where payment is by credit/debit card the person ordering must be the credit/debit cardholder or have the cardholder's permission. Should the cardholder deny that permission was granted, you may be subject to legal action.
- If you are not satisfied with any item for any reason, please refer to our returns policy.
- If you would like to return an unwanted item please be advised that we will only be able to offer a refund to the individual who purchased the item. If you would like to exchange the unwanted item we will be obliged to notify the purchaser.