All profits from the Lifesaving Lottery go directly towards funding of the Wales Air Ambulance service, is committed to the protection of human life through the provision of air ambulances across Wales.
- New members will be sent a unique randomly selected draw number(s) created by approved secure computer software and a personal membership number.
- All subscriptions received at a minimum of £1 per week payable in advance will be entered into the weekly draw using the unique draw number. The draw will normally take place each Friday. Monthly subscriptions of £4.34 include 34p which accumulates and funds the 13th week, which occurs every three months.
- Prize winners are notified by post within one week of the draw taking place, which will include the relevant cheque. Weekly winning numbers are published on our website. They are also available by contacting our Lottery Department at our Swansea office.
- The regular payment facility can be by standing order or by credit / debit card. Standing orders may only be set up using a written mandate, which is available to download from our website or by post. You can set up a regular payment using your credit / debit card over the phone, via our website or by downloading and completing the form from our website.
- We promise to comply with all Data Protection Act requirements and protect your personal data as well as storing securely bank information and credit / debit card data for those members who pay regularly by that method. It will be appreciated by members that Wales Air Ambulance cannot accept liability for the loss or delays in or theft of any communication sent by post, email or fax, or for any delays in the banking system.
- Membership cancellation can be carried out at any time although those received after 17.00 hours on a Thursday evening may not be actioned until after the weekly draw. If you pay by standing order or regular credit / debit card payment then you must cancel in writing via post or email. For card payment cancellations you must provide us with your original card details. Please contact our Lottery Department in Swansea for further assistance.
- We reserve the right not to accept an application, or to cancel an existing subscription and at our absolute discretion. Any such rejection or cancellation may be reconsidered on submission of a written appeal to the Lottery Manager within 7 days. The decision of the Lottery Manager will be final.
- It is the responsibility of the player to advise us of any change of address or any other membership details deemed necessary.
- The Gambling Act 2005 confirms that Wales Air Ambulance has a statutory duty to verify that members and potential members are 16 or over, the minimum age allowed for anyone to play the Lifesaving Lottery. It is an offence for anyone under the age of 16 years to participate in a lottery. Wales Air Ambulance will, where appropriate, carry out checks to verify this requirement, if necessary including seeking confirmation from relevant Agencies who can provide such information.
- Wales Air Ambulance operates a Society Lottery for the general public in Wales, for the sole purpose of raising funds for The Welsh Air Ambulance Charitable Trust. The Society is committed to ensuring that the lottery is operated in a secure, fair and socially responsible way and to endorsing responsible gambling amongst its members. Please read our full Gambling Policy.
- All complaints and disputes will be dealt with in accordance with our policy, which is available on our website or by contacting our Lottery Department.
- Please note that Wales Air Ambulance employees, and their partners and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Lifesaving Lottery.
- Wales Air Ambulance reserves the right to amend or modify these terms and conditions without notice.
Promoter: A. Hughes. WAA Charitable Trust is licensed by the Gambling Commission, under the Gambling Act 2005 at www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk